LOTOS-EUROS is a regional chemical transport model (CTM) designed for the assessment of concentrations and deposition of gaseous and particulate air pollutants. The model is used for a wide range of scientific and regulatory supporting applications. An open source version is available since October 2016.
| || Air quality forecast The Netherlands|
| || CAMS European air quality ensemble|
| || MarcoPolo-PANDA Air quality forecast for China|
| || Northern Africa - Middle East - Europe|
Sand and Dust Storm Warning Advisory and Assessment System (SDS-WAS)
- simulates air quality and deposition over regional and sub-regional scale;
- covers an extensive number of inert and chemically active constituents (ozone, NO2, inorganic and organic PM2.5/PM10 a.o.);
- includes data-assimilation (satellite data and ground measurements).
- analyses for assessment studies;
- (operational) air quality forecasts;
- climate scenario¡¯s for air quality and input to (integrative) climate models.
See the introduction and research pages for more information on LOTOS-EUROS.
Model documentation can be found here.